Birthday Wishes from my Orkut friends

21st may hmmmmm.. It's my birthday date..I enjoyed too much with my friends and family. Thats first time I got to much wishes from my friend's. It's all due to Orkut. Say thanx to orkut. Today is It world... see the power of Internet hows fast and big is it. See my birthday wishes from my Orkut Friends>>>>>

yogee2007: May 18

Hum aapke janamdin par dete hain yeh duaHum aur tum milkar, honge kabhi na judaJivan bhar sath denge apna he ye vaadaTuj par apni jaan bhi denge, apna he ye irada
Saagar ko paani mubarak,suraj ko roshni mubarak,phoolon ko khushboo mubarakDost tumko janamdin mubarak

Tejashree: May 20 happy birthaday yup quite early

Amita: May 20 hiiiiiiiih r u?????hows life......happy b'day in adv..........

jasleen: May 21 hey many many happy returns of this day!!! i hope u enjoy!!! i wish u best of luck and lots of success in future!!!

Brenda jus got a: May 21 hey happy birthday have a blast

Ankur: May 21 Happy bday dude , chill .

kawaljeet: May 21 hi ji wish u a very very Happy B'day

Vinay: May 21 Many Many Happy Returns of the day !!!

whispring: May 21 Hii Raman..Wishing u the best...may all ur dreams come true......have a gr8 day!!!!!

lalima: May 21

happy birth day,may ur dreams come true,God bless u!!!!!

nitika: May 21 hi. happy birthday...so ap kab fzd jaa rahe ho.

Monika: May 21 wish u a vry vry happy b'day, may ur all dreamz cum true..

Gayatri: May 21 Many Many h'ppy returns of d day

Er.: May 21 many many happy returns of d day..........meri party due rahi......ok?

sunpreet: May 21 HAPPY B'TH DAY

KanikA DuA:: May 21 hi....many-many happy returns of d day!!!!!!may baba jee bless u.....

aternalll: May 21 oyee yaar ..so..so.soorry .....i thought u were kiddingg ..mayny manyy happy returns of d dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,,HAPPY HAPPY B DAYYYY..............NNJOOY

MaNpReEt: May 21 happy b'day.........

Rajni-- love is: May 21 hii how r u??happy birthday 2u.may this birthday brings a lot of happyness in ur life

Vivek: May 21 happy birthday to you. party de manukh

mini: May 21 a very very happy birthday raman

ى): May 21 H. Bday buddyMay u live long:)May all ur dreams come true!Lot of Happiness nd Success

priya: May 21 Happy birthday to you. best Wishes to your next life

Neeraj: May 21 Wishing u very very happy birthday

nisha: May 22 wish u a very happy bday

This is the: May 22 Happy Birthday sir . keep smiling.

Goldie: May 22 Some Day When The Pages Of My LIFE Will End....You'll Be The 1 Of Its Most Beautiful chapters and If...I Get To Read It Again,...............................................................................I'LL OPEN IT FROM

THE PAGE WHERE I MET YOU...!!!Have A Nice Day Buddy!! :-)

ARUN I LOVE: May 22 happy birthday ji

ricks: May 22 sorry yaar belated happy birthdayparty kaha par hai

Saumya: May 22 hey so how was ur b'day?????????/ njoyd??????????

neeta: May 23 hi..Belated Happy b'day to u.. God bless utc neeta

Ankur: May 22 Happy Day after Birthday

Ankur: May 22 to let everyone know reading his scrap book ,iss kanjoos bandhe ne party nahin karvaii birthday koh . (oye dont delete this scrap)

Ankur is my best friend and I dont give any party to him due to some reasons. He want to tell others i m kanjoos. So, I put this scarp on my page tooo get more popularity....hahahahha I know he will be more happy to see this scrap here....

I also got more wishes on my messanger. So, failed to put here. You didn't see your name in this post...hmmmmmmm no problem Wait for one year. ... See you here next time.....hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Ghost Picture or Fake one?

Kashmir - A Paradise On Earth