Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanx to Beijing Olympics Gold Medalist Abhinav Bindra

11 August, 2008 ... A memorable day in the history of 1 billion population country When the 25 years old Abhinav Bindra's won the gold medal in Beijing on Monday.

Really this is a great victory... He saved Indian's from Insult ...
I am very happy when listened the news that India has won the Gold in Olympics. I thought that my brother was kidding with me but when I read the newspaper I felt glad..

Abhinav got the lots of cash prizes ...

Punjab Govt. = 1 crore
Haryana Olympics Associtaion = 1 Crore
Haryana Govt. = 25 lakh
BCCI = 25 Lakh
Bihar Govt. = 11 Lakh
Maharashtra Govt. = 10 Lakh
Gold Zim Jalandhar = 10 Lakh
Madhya Pradesh Govt. = 5 Lakh
Chandigarh Association = 5 Lakh
Chhattisgarh Govt. = 1 Lakh

Railway announced life time free AC journey. And millions of blessings to Abhinav....

Congratulation to Abhinav from me to...

Now, Indian's can celebrate this 15 August with proud.

Hurray !

No comments: