Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy valentine day...


H A P P Y VA L E N T I N E D A Y

Today is Valentine day. Several lovers celebrate this V'day with excitement and enjoyment. But for several
peoples Vday is a very sad day. This day they realize that they have little lackness. Lolz..
Lack in the sense... No gf or No Bf..

I know personally lots of peoples who are waiting for gf or bf...(beacoz of time, repo.. will explain you someday) They are looking for that V'day.. When someone come and say that you are my valentine..

Some wants to give flowers and some wants to get..

Peoples without gf or bf feel too guilty, shy and blah blah.. on this day...

Anyhow don't worry friends.. When you got gf or bf.. then your ever
yday will be Valentine day.
You can say you can celebrate everyday as a V A L E N T I N E D A Y .


I also never give the Rose to any girl lolz.... But I am still happy ...

1 comment:

Doushura said...

For a more complete comments, I would advise you to be more detailed information, for example
here or here